If you are not getting any recordings on your Smartlook account, there can be several reasons for that:
- It is essential that you have the Smartlook script installed on your page correctly. Make sure you have follow the install guide correctly install Smartlook correctly.
- If you’re using a CMS like WordPress and you updated your website or theme, the plugin could have been deleted. If that’s the case, you need to reinstall it.
- It is possible that you have recording disabled (toggled off) in the Smartlook dashboard. Click here for details.
- It is possible that visitors are still browsing the website. Recordings are made searchable within a few minutes after your visitors leave your website.
- Have you noticed some discrepancies between your visitor count in other analytics tools and the number of visitor recordings in Smartlook? Check out the help section called “Does Smartlook record all visitors?”