If you are having issues viewing your sessions in the Smartlook player, you can try a few of the tips below.
Because Smartlook sessions are pieced together in your browser, browser extensions and add-ons can affect session playback in Smartlook. If you are experiencing issues while trying to view your sessions:
- Try viewing the session in an incognito window or with another browser
- If you are using a VPN, turn it off
- If you are connected to a private or restricted network, connect to an unrestricted network
- Use a different device to play the session
If you are still experiencing issues with your session playback, see CSS in session is not correct for more information on troubleshooting your sessions.
If you continue to experience issues, check your browser, device, or network.
- Browsers that block tracking scripts, such as Brave
- Add-ons and browser extensions that block tracking scripts, such as ad blockers
If you continue to experience issues with session playback, contact us at [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to help you.
Updated 4 months ago